Do you have a site with poor soil conditions or earth support requirements? Architects, owners, developers, consulting engineers, and contractors alike are encouraged to reach out for a complimentary project review by one of our project managers. Our variety of geotechnical design/build solutions may offer a great fit for your project challenges.
Some basic relevant information to provide us includes:
- Project address
- Geotechnical report(s) or subsurface exploration logs
- Description of the proposed structure and associated geotechnical challenge(s)
- Existing conditions plan
- General understanding of proposed grading relative to existing grading
Other helpful information (if you have it, but not a “must”):
- Proposed grading and drainage plan
- Proposed structural foundation plans
- Proposed structural column and wall loads
- Relevant specifications
Email your contact information and project information to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be sure to get back to you. Or feel free to give me a shout on my mobile and we can chat.